See all reviews
All reviews, ongoing and complete. You can search, sort and filter.
We use data about the electorate of local authorities to help decide where we should carry out electoral reviews.
We use data from local authority electoral registers which is usually collated every December.
The electoral data workbook contains information on each authority on:
- number of wards (as well as divisions in county councils)
- how many councillors an authority has
- total electorate in an authority
- electors per councillor
- electoral cycles
- the file is large and may need to be downloaded rather than viewed online
- the data is provided for information and you should carry out your own quality assurance checks if using it for other purposes