A complete list of orders affecting North Lincolnshire County from 1973 to the present.
Where possible, a link has been provided to a copy of the order.
- County of Humberside (Divided into 9 Districts) 1973
The Local Government (Successor Parishes) Order 1973
- The English Non-metropolitan District (Names) Order 1973
- County of Humberside (Electoral Divisions) Order 1973
- County of Humberside (District Wards) Order 1973
- Order in Council Granting of Borough Charter to Glanford District 1974
- Order in Council Granting of Borough Charter to Scunthorpe District 1974
- Formation of New County of Humberside 1974
- The District of Boothferry (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1975
- The Glanford and Scunthorpe (Areas) Order 1976
- The Borough of Glanford (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1976
- The Borough of Scunthorpe (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1976
- The County of Humberside (Electoral Arrangements) Order 1981
- The Glanford (Parishes) Order 1982
- The Boothferry (Parishes) Order 1983
- The Humberside (Structural Change) Order 1995 (North Lincolnshire Dist)
- The Borough of North Lincolnshire (Electoral Changes) Order 2001
- North Lincolnshire Council Letter CP name change from Crowle to Crowle and Ealand 2010
Click here to return to Yorkshire and the Humber
Click here to return to the Database home page.