1. This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of material under our control. However, we accept no responsibility for alteration, manipulation or interpretation of its data once placed on the world wide web.
2. Our information on the world wide web is subject to change without notice.
3. Where we provide links to sites, we do not by doing so endorse any information or opinions appearing in them.
4. We accept no liability over the availability of linked pages.
5. This website is governed by UK law.
We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for the Local Government Boundary Commission for England.
We will not use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information that is held by the Commission, or from any source, as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. We will not link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.